Fire Protection - ULC / FM Products
- K17 Industrial Hydrant
- Hi-Rise Valves — **NEW**AWWA 350 PSI KENNEDY KS-FW HP / KS/RW HIGH PRESSURE DETAILS BELOW
- OS&Y / NRS Resilient Seated Gate Valves Cast & Ductile Iron, Stainless Steel Stems
- Post Indicator Valves – All End connections All Classes available
- ULC /FM approved - Swing Check Valves
- KS-300 7058NRS & 7168 OS&Y - Discontinued
K17 Industrial Hydrant
K17 Indstrial Hydrant
K17 Industrial Hydrant
The Kennedy Valve 6” Main Valve K17 Hydrant is designed effectively for industrial applications. The K17 incorporates an adjustable main valve. This significant design advantage allows the K17 to have a higher CV rate than 5-1/4” hydrants. The pressure loss due to friction shall be less than 2.0 PSI at 1000 gpm through a 4-1/2” pumper nozzle. The number and size of nozzles, nozzle valves, base, or monitor connection to be per order or conform to the existing plant details previously established.
- Low head loss, below 2 PSI at 1000 GPM
- Full 6” diameter adjustable main valve
- Security Locking wrench system
- Only 2 bolts per hydrant. No bolts below ground line.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable parts of AWWA C502, UL 246, & FM 1510
- Integral Upper half < 50lbs., one-man repair
- Low torque to open collar roller bearing
- Straight Shoe option
- Adjustable stop at the top.
- 350 PSI. Rated Pressure (2415 kPA) 700 PSI. Test Pressure (4830 kPA)
- Patent Pending* Anti Cavitation Baffle
- Spring Pack & Roller Bearing allow easy operation.
UP To 300 & 350 PSI Working Pressure
**NEW**AWWA 350 PSI KENNEDY KS-FW HP / KS/RW HP
Type/ Size/ Working pressure:
- Resilient Seated Ductile Iron Gate Valves to AWWA C 515
- 2” to 12” Flanged
- 350 PSI (24 bar)
- 5561 : NRS Gate Valves
- 5068 : OS&Y Gate Valves
- 5701 : Type 5561 with Post Plate
- Sizes up to 3” are to AWWA C509
- Sizes 4” and above are to AWWA C515
ANSI B 16.1 Class 125 /150 FF
Options: Flanges Drilled to ANSI 250 RF
Face to Face: ANSI B 16.10
- Operating Nut, Hand Wheel
- Indicator Post option available
- Seat Test: 525 PSI (36 Bar)
- Body Hydraulic: 700 PSI (49 Bar)
- Fusion bonded nontoxic epoxy coating
- NSF 61 Certified & to AWWA C-550
- UL/FM Approved for 350 PSIG
KENNEDY Wafer & Grooved ULC - FM Butterfly Valves
- Available with Wafer or Grooved Body
- Sizes 2-1/2", 3", 4", 6", 8"
- 300 PSI Rated
- Double Seal Design for Bubble Tight Shutoff
- UL Listed and FM Approved
- Outdoor Rated
- Wetted Components NSF Approved
- C.S.F.M Approved
- Light Weight
- Corrosion Resistant Fusion Bond Coating
- Low Torque Operation, High Cycle Life
- Easy to Read Flag Type Position Indicator
KENNEDY fig. 806 Wafer Check Valve
- Figure 806
- Wafer Check
- Sizes: 4" – 8"
OS&Y Gate Valves
Resilient Seated, 250 PSI Working Pressure, Bubble Tight Seal
Standard 304 Stainless Steel Stems Cast or Ductile iron body
Kennedy Class 125 OS&Y Gate Valves
- Figure 8068A Flanged AWWA C509 Cast Iron OS&Y
- Figure 7068A Flanged AWWA C515 Ductile Iron OS&Y
- Sizes: 2-1/2" - 12"
- Standard Tapped & Plugged Body
- Available Ends: FLG x FLG / Grooved x FLG / GRV x GRV / Threaded
OS&Y Valve Supervisory Switch
- Outside Screw and Yoke Valve Supervisory Switch
- UL, ULC and CSFM Listed FM Approved
- NYMEA Accepted / CE Marked
Clow Indicator Post Valves
Click here for more information on our indicator post and valves.
- Indicator post valves resilient wedge 3 – 24” ULC / FM approved up to 16"
- 250 PSI maximum working pressure 3 – 24"
- Model 2945 ULC/FM approved indicator post for depths of bury from 3 through 20+ feet
- Indicator posts are tapped (plugged) for control valve supervisory switch installation
- 18 – 24” Gate Valves shall be equipped with direct mounted bevel or spur gear operators and indicator post plates for horizontal or vertical installation
- Post indicators can also be affixed to the 350 PSI KENNEDY KS-FW High Pressure valve(above) or any AWWA C500 valve click for details
Swing Check Valves
KENNEDY fig. 1126 ULC/FM Swing Check Valve
- Figure 1126 - Bronze Seat
- Figure 1126A - Rubber Seat
- Sizes 2½" – 12"
- Approvals: UL, FM, ULC
- Swing Check Valves KENNEDY Iron fig. 1126
KENNEDY fig. 1107 Swing Check Valve
- 1107 L&W
- 1126 body with L&W or L&S ASS'Y
- Not UL-FM Approved
Figure 426 — ULC/FM Grooved Swing Check Valve
- Figure 426 - STD Top Entry
- Figure 426 R-Riser CK
- Gooved Ends
- Sizes: 2½" – 8"
- Approvals: UL, FM